Built to weather the elements and improve with age, this piece harks back to an era when seeing the world demanded a lot more than a credit card. Largely inspired by the durable character and clean lines of steamship luggage, this unlined heirloom features two padded straps linked to a single O-ring for weight distribution and brawny 18-oz. waxed canvas. Our signature 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather contrasts at the base and top reminiscent of the original material used for the historic leather mail bag.
A simple interior pocket is the sole embellishment, leaving this strikingly understated bag rugged and refined enough to handle extreme camping and executive commuting with equal ease.
- Durable 18 oz. waxed canvas
- 100% full-grain US cowhide vegetable tanned leather
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Padded shoulder straps designed for comfort
- 7"x10" interior pocket for accessories of choice
- Solid antique brass hardware
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 18" H x 14" W x 5.75" D
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.